Dr zinelabidine's Curriculum vitae
PLASTIC SURGERY, RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC
- - Born 01/08/1964 in Sousse, Tunisia.
- - Former assistant in Rothschild Hospital Paris : 1991-1993.
- - Former assistant in Boucicout Hospital Paris : 1993-1995.
- - Former assistant in The Faculty of Medicine Paris IV : 1993- 1995.
- - Awarded a diploma in Microsurgery from The Faculty of Medicine Paris IV : 1992.
- - Teacher and Aggregated Professor in The Faculty of Medicine Sousse Since January 2000.
- - Professor Department Head of Surgery of the Burnt persons and the Repair and Esthetic Plastic Surgery in the CHU (TEACHING HOSPITAL) Sahloul Sousse from year 2000 to year 2013.
- - President of the Tunisian National Middle school (College) of Repair plastic surgery and Esthetics from year 2007 to year 2010.
- - Several times named Foreman of the jury of the national competition of speciality, assistantship and aggregation, since 2001.
- - President of the Tunisian Company of Surgery of the Hand from 2011 till 2013.
- - President of the Tunisian Company of Plastic surgery STCE since 2018.
- - Member of the EWAT: European Academy of Wound Technology.
- - Member of the International company of Plastic surgery: ISAPS.
- - Surgeon of free practice since July, 2013.